#CreatetoEducate–Easy Peasy Calendar!

I wanted to quickly share with you the project that I made for Michaels Stores #createtoeducate sweepstakes this year. 

I grabbed a frame, some gift tags, and some washi tape from Michaels and came up with this:

photo2

I have at hanging right by more door.  I plan to add in dates that children may be picked up early, are being picked up a different way, for staff meetings, or anything else important. 

photo1

I am all about simplicity and efficiency, so this bad boy is dry erase.  I can change the calendar each month super quick!

photo3

photo4  The sweepstakes ends August 15th, so you still have some time to create something and upload it to Instagram!  Be sure to use the hashtags (#) #createtoeducate  and #sweepstakes.  Be sure to tag @michaelsstores ! You could win a $50 gift card for your efforts!

Have fun crafting!!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhnlikdOVpNFGJiO6YXpaa3VfpLlsM4ctr71v_LcHi69r9f2EINTq4VC0WFBzRVav2qH-YBPcWj6VvV-nrXcKVRtup9BaJLcbl0HJggFVddFzFrrruYY3XsaZiA1HEpHt87KU-lsaDQVZjQ/s1600/michaels.jpg

13 comments:

  1. I love the boards! How did you get them to stay/hang up on your walls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the command velcro strips for anything I need to hang up on my walls! Super simple :)

      Delete
  2. I love washi tape, and can never figure out what to do with it. You did a great job.
    TFS
    Sandra
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I LOVE the calendar - it's fantastic! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That calendar is FAN.TAS.TIC! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. This is incredible. Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to have by your desk. Pretty & functional!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a wall outside of my new classroom that I was hoping to make into a "parent communication" wall, and this is just what I needed for some inspiration! I know what I'll be doing this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Gorgeous! What size frame did you use? I have blank wall right by my desk that would be perfect for this, but yours looks bigger than the space I have! Super cute though!

    ReplyDelete